Thursday, January 31, 2013

Greenleaf Senior Care Center

Tuesday was the first day that National Honor Society members started our elderly care project. We had about ten volunteers go to Greenleaf to visit and play cards with the residents. For myself, this was an awesome experience since not a whole lot of my time has been spent with the elderly. I had a blast playing rummy, (or should I say asking if I was doing it right.) As I looked around, I noticed other NHS members having just as much fun as I was. National Honor Society volunteers at Greenleaf Senior Care Center after school on Tuesdays.

The following small groups will be at Greenleaf:

February 5th: Becca
February 12th: Blake
February 19th: Marcus

Note: NHS members can volunteer to go to Greenleaf any Tuesday that they are available.   

No comments:

Post a Comment