Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 11th Meeting

Due to the weather, school has been postponed two hours late. For NHS members, this means the meeting will be at 9:30AM in the Business Conference Room. Please drive safe in the morning. Do not forget your signed hours sheets. In the event that school is cancelled, the meeting will be rescheduled. Also, if school were to be cancelled, I will try to get any updates from Mr. Stock and post them on this site. If you ever have any questions about NHS events, feel free to ask/text/call/email me, even if you are not in my group. I will do my best to answer you. I am here to help!

On Tuesday, February 12, Blake's group will be going to Challenger and Greenleaf. Make sure to okay this with your teacher. It is awesome that they support us for doing this, let them know ahead of time. If you have an open block and you would like to go the Challenger, you can sign up by telling your small group leader or Mr. Stock. Also, ANYBODY can go to Greenleaf any Tuesday they wish. Again, to sign up for this you will have to contact your small group leader or Mr. Stock.


“If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?” -Rabbi Hillel


If I missed anything, let me know.
Thanks!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment